Job Description: Android Enterprise Technical Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Position Type: Contract
• U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
We are a team working to get millions of employees and organizations to go 'Mobile First' with Android. As masters of mobile computing, the Android Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies to Client the wonders of going mobile and work smarter. Our technical teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support -- all with ***'s philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind. Businesses that partner with Android come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one solution works for all. Your knowledge of integrating with Android combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide ***-caliber service, support and technical requirements analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of ***'s key clients and partners, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their products can reach thousands of users. You will play a critical role in the development and implementation of Android Enterprise solutions by working closely with developers at partners and customers. You scale engagement in order to reach a growing community of developers and partners, building the capabilities of the Android Enterprise ecosystems. You and your programs enable developers to build technical solutions and approaches needed to integrate with Android. You maintain extensive knowledge of capabilities and roadmaps for the Android platform and communicate that knowledge to customers, partners and developers. You assist partners and customers in all aspects of system design, prototype development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, and initial support and maintenance.
- (70%) Provide technical implementation support in EMM and customer environments, including guidance on implementation feasibility of cross-product integrations and on boarding new technical solutions partners.
- (10%) Consult with developers on technical issues based on in-depth product and technical knowledge of Android.
- (10%) Develop technical tools and documentation to expedite partner implementation, and improve product serviceability.
- (5%) Provide product solution improvements and market opportunities to Product Managers and Engineering teams.
- (5%) Create highly effective developer integration programs, aimed at building a community of Android Enterprise partners.
- Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Respond to technical questions in the community
- Process community applications
- Triage low priority customer request
- BS degree in Computer Science or additional 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
- Track multiple engagements at a time and report on progress regularly, always with an eye towards accuracy and scale.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Keen eye for detail
- MS degree in Computer Science or related major.
- Application development experience, working in Unix or related environments.
- Experience programming mobile applications for Android platforms.
- Understanding of network identity management systems (SSO, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos and NTLM).
- Developer support experience with strong technical knowledge or professional consulting experience with such programs.
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG's candidates and experience the difference!