Developer Support Specialist Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Developer Support Specialist in Woodside, CA. The Developer Support Specialist provides plug and play access to recruitment-specific machine learning capabilities, enabling the entire recruiting ecosystem - company career sites, job boards, applicant tracking systems, and staffing agencies to improve their job site engagement and candidate conversion.
- Be the technical support face of our product
- Build/maintain relationships with high value customers
- Guide partners through technical best practices.
- Provide integration support, code samples, etc for the Cloud Talent Solution product offering
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers, partners, and developers using APIs.?
- Create reproducible test cases, file bug reports, and coordinate delivery of fixes.
- Interact with engineering, operations, and cross-functional management regularly on high profile technical issues.
- Write code samples for API documentation
- Write tutorials and sample applications that leverage our APIs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related technical field)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Moderate understanding of APIs and web frameworks
- Familiar with best practices of API documentation
- Able to work with customer representatives at all levels and provide technical perspectives, solutions and support
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Supporting APIs
- Familiarity with at least one programming language
- Customer communications and technical support
- Technical troubleshooting
- Attention to detail in reading/writing English
- Fluency in Java or Python or C++ or C#
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.