As a member of our client, you will have responsibility and play a key role in helping to shape the clients’ marketing initiatives and meeting or exceeding their goals, objectives and implementation of mission-critical tactics. Your role within the agency will require you to be charged with the direction and management of activities associated with your role as Developer.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaboration skills and ability to direct efforts and deliver results from virtual teams.
• Knowledge of social platforms, delivery and community management responsibilities.
• Manage development to project timelines, plans, estimates, and schedules.
• Develop platforms, code libraries, applications, and advertising assets.
• Generate design direction resulting from client meetings while working with creative teams.
• Advance your knowledge across emerging technologies, including HTML5, JS, CMS’ and responsive, jQuery, Responsive Design and Mobile.
• 4-5+ years of experience in development in the Pharmaceutical Marketing industry required.
• Knowledge and understanding of UX and Design – proficiency in this area a MAJOR PLUS!
• Proven success driving collaboration with creative and development processes.
• Communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines.
• Experience using VEEVA
• Must be innovative, a natural problem solver and shows grace under fast deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
• Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and CMS like Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress.