Designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Working with a development team to implement strategic projects
- Involved in Agile projects (Planning, Grooming, Sprints, Standups)
- Assist with test Automation of APIs and Applications
- Experience development lifecycle and related tools (CI/CD)
- Learn how Securus’ platforms are designed, maintained, and tested
- Pairing with experienced developers on project efforts
Design and Develop utilizing technologies including:
Leverage latest tools for Continuous Build, Integration and Development for Applications and Web Services including:
- Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Sonar, jUnit, Selenium, Swagger, YAML, SoapUI
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to work in a diverse environment
• Detailed oriented
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work as a team to achieve project goals
- Currently pursuing college degree with computer science emphasis
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.