Seeking a Diagnostics Engineer/Embedded Systems engineer to help with bringing up and testing new hardware designs. You will be working along technical leads who will be doing a majority of the development. This individual will also still be developing in C and must have very strong C on a Linux Operating Systems within embedded systems. Some diagnostic experience preferred but not required. This is a contract role for 18 months that can extend longer with multiple projects.
- Embedded systems engineer who is comfortable working closely with hardware engineers on bringing up and testing new hardware designs.
- Strong development skills in C
- Comfortable reading component data sheets and user manuals, and hardware schematics.
- Strong understanding of microcontrollers
- Familiarity with ASIC and will be assisting ASIC team on bringing up new custom network switch ASIC's.
- Support manufacturing rollout.
- Create the diagnostics test for various platforms
- Work with design engineers to bring up platforms
- Work with international teams to collaborate and solve technical issues
- Create documentation for testing automation
- Support the software and help debug issues with engineering test teams such as environmental test, physical qual.
- Must have a storage/memory space background
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.