Digital eCommerce Business Analyst
Terms: 6+ month Contract (likely extension/conversion)
Location: Chicago, IL
- We are looking for an IT/Marketing Technology Business Analyst to support our client during their 2019 project scope.
- Working with business stakeholders to gather requirements on Marketing IT and Digital Technology initiatives.
- Manage deliverables for Technology Initiatives.
- Document requirements, user stories, and project progress.
- Manage timely delivery on project execution.
- Training various individuals on projects being executed on stakeholders, new team members, other IT teams).
- Oversee User Acceptance Training (UAT).
- Act as Project Manager when needed
- Reporting to Sr. Manager of Digital Solutions.
- Dress code: Smart Casual (dress for your day).
- Standard hours with ability to work up to one day remote per week.
- 2+ years as a Business Analyst/Project Manager.
- Experience overseeing IT Projects.
- Exposure to both Waterfall and Agile.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Proven experience leading projects end-to-end.
- Project Management Exposure is a plus.
- Marketing Background is a plus.
- Exposure to eCommerce or Brand Site projects is preferred.
- Exposure to infrastructure is a plus.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.