Prominent Financial/Banking institution in Downtown San Francisco is seeking a Digital Consultant 5 to join their team.
12 Month Contract.
As a Digital Consultant 5 on the Threat Management Capabilities team within the Customer Authentication and Identity Management (CAI) organization, you will consult on a variety of complex functions within the Digital environment and lead development and execution of digital business plans, programs and initiatives.
The candidate in this role works independently on most initiatives and may provide direction to cross-functional teams. In addition, this role will partner with Threat Management Capabilities business process owners, Model Governance, Model Validation, Data Analytics, PVSI Controls resources, and subject matter experts to ensure compliance with Model Risk Management policy and requirements, business process steps and activities are well documented, process risks and their associated controls are known and understood, and control strengthening actions are implemented. This role will support fulfillment of model risk management requirements for Threat Management Capabilities, assess process activities and recommend opportunities to automate and identify new processes and launch into the BPM work stream. You will perform these functions in a fast-paced and evolving environment where quick and accurate decisions and critical to be effective.
These controls are highly complex solutions and play a strategically important role in our layered, security strategy for the online and mobile channels. They are also highly visible to company Leadership due to the significant investment in these threat management capabilities, and the substantial considerations associated with customer experience and operating/servicing support. Failure to successfully manage these projects and controls can lead to increased expense to legal, reputational and regulatory risks, and negative customer experiences.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
* Stay informed of security fraud, authentication trends, and industry solutions
* Provide consulting, facilitation, and support to the managers and process owners to support business deliverables
* Analyze the effectiveness of processes, inputs, activities, and time lines related to strategic planning and performance management and drive for improvements
* Ensure Threat Management Capabilities team is making progress on all self-directed proactive and formalized BPM and SAA activities
* Lead efforts to ensure accurate and robust weekly and monthly updates are submitted on time
* Coordinate and collaborate with Business Unit Controls Team, Independent Risk Management, and WFVC BPM/SAA teams to ensure risk and control, business process management, and self-assurance activities are known and understood and whose commitments are achieved
* Act as a liaison to internal and external partners as it relates to fulfillment of risk management and compliance requirements on behalf of CAI teams and functions, which includes but is not limited to model validation, model performance monitoring and reporting, model certifications and SHRP issues.
* Relationship management of core project teams including Technology, Vendors, Product Management, CX, Customer Service, Risk & Compliance, and other cross-channel LOB partners.
* Manage process discovery, process modeling, and process improvement activities
10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.