SkillStorm is seeking a Digital Process Design Analyst for our client in Jacksonville, Florida. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
- The Digital Process Design Analyst is responsible for the research, analyses, development and improvement of business processes. This role will utilize analytical knowledge and skills to prepare a variety of studies and forecasts of business conditions and trends, draw relevant conclusions and provide recommendations to the organization. In addition, this position will lead and/or participate in a variety of projects, initiatives, programs and workgroups.
- Process Improvement - Identify, develop, recommend, implement and monitor processes, procedures, products, system enhancements and/or program improvements.
- Provide education and training on changes, updates, and/or improvements for guidelines, processes and/or procedures to staff and management.
- Research and Analyses - Research, analyze and report data used to meet all timeliness measures, ensure compliance, manage inventories and reflect monthly/quarterly/annual activities, measure programs, products, or system efficiencies.
- Project/Program Management - Serve as subject matter expert on projects or workgroups for gathering, data analysis, trends and ad hoc reporting.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional projects, initiatives and workgroups as assigned.
- Provide guidance and assistance to team members.
- Reporting and Documentation - Develop, produce, and distribute business documents such as reports, system and process documentation, standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Audit - Perform various audit functions for quality and production.
- Demonstrated understanding of process improvement concepts and operational work-flows.
- Strong PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications and web-based tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with statistical analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Intermediate research skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in process improvement
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt Preferred