Digital Project Manager
Atlanta, GA 30339
The Digital Project Manager contributes to the Online Digital Operations team in this Fortune 30 Retail company's digital merchandising organization to drive online growth and traffic through working cross functionally between the strategy team and business users internally for category audits. The candidate will work proactively with partner groups to generate project coordination and process optimization for a variety of online categories. The candidate will also provide thought leadership with alternatives and solutions that most closely align with the specific timetables, objectives and business issues at hand.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Minimum of 1 years of project management, project coordination, BA or consulting experience preferably in a retail or digital environment for analytical driven projects.
- Bachelors' degree in Business, MIS/Business Analytics or other related field
- Retail/Merchandising or digital/e-commerce/online experience a plus
- Experience with communicating with internal business partners from analyst to senior leadership level to take requirements and manage communication of projects and timelines
- Strong planning and project management skills including; multi-tasking, work prioritization, meeting deadlines and operating under pressure.
- Experience with project lifecycles and project implementations, specifically with analytics
- Build and maintain strong internal and external client relationships and provide exceptional customer experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and experience presenting to small and large groups, with ability to create presentation materials
- Embraces change and adjusts quickly to altering work demands
- Ability to think strategically in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of ticketing systems
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall environments
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Proficient in business process evaluation and procedure development; Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all tools, processes, methodologies and standards for requirements gathering, documentation and analysis.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of retail merchandising and/or logistics; possesses cross functional retail knowledge.
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, leadership and teamwork skills; Demonstrated experience in process improvement and/or SDLC and project management methodology
- PC proficiency, including knowledge of worksheet, word processing, project management and presentation applications
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.