The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Director of ECommerce Customer Development is responsible for the functional management and leadership of all sales related activities for assigned brands / categories at Amazon for their respective franchise. The Director is expected to develop a more strategic plan to deliver increased revenue and profit for the company and the customer.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with Corporate goals
- Develop and execute Joint Business Planning (JBP) goals with Amazon
- Develop strategies to drive Brands and Category growth for the assigned line
- Direct sales forecasting and projection activities
- Manage execution of everyday business in partnership with Amazon, including promotional planning, ASIN maintenance, and customer relationship
- Deduction Management
- Understand Amazon’s go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency while partnering with our agency to deliver sales growth
- Maintain, foster, and grow existing and new relationships within Amazon at all levels including the DMM, Senior Buyer and Buyer
- Deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency