Director of IT Security
Our client is seeking a Director of Information Technology (IT) Security to join their team. The candidate will play a key role in budget, policy, and staff development.
Responsibilities of the Director of Security:
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive enterprise cyber security and IT risk management program.
- Provide the vision and leadership necessary to manage the risk to the organization.
- Ensure business alignment, effective governance, system and product availability, integrity, and confidentiality.
Requirements of the Director of Security:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, with degree preferred in Computer Science or Information technology systems security or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years within the last twelve (12) years of experience in the field related to the title of the position.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
- Knowledge of Information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) (certification preferred) with respect to security administration and information technology governance in a multi-platform environment.
- Experience in establishing cyber security and risk metrics for reporting.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73307 when responding to this ad.