DIRECTOR of OPERATIONS
Our client, is an International Manufacturing Company looking for an outstanding leader for their Director of Operations position.
The Director of operations will report to the Vice President of North American Operations and dotted line report to the President. The Manager will be responsible for developing and leading all TPS activities; the continuous improvement initiatives, 5S, kanban, lean manufacturing, manage technical & production staff, provide direction and support for new products & processes.
The requires combining of manufacturing facilities into one super-site and then effectively run the operation. We are looking for a high energy individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage operations, staff and team.
- Manage a high volume manufacturing unit for an Manufacturing company involved in high volume manufacturing engineered products.
- Develop and lead continuous improvement in the production area. (lean, 5s, kanban, kaizen, JIT).
- Coordinate efforts with team leaders and liaison with customers on delivery
- Manage Plant Managers and other direct reports. Interface with purchasing, training, tool room, engineering, quality and shipping departments.
- Coordinate with VP / President on goals and strategic initiatives.
- Manage Launch of new Products
- Manage quality of new models
Director of Operations
- Must have 10 or more years as a Plant Manager (or Director of Operations or VP) of - Prior Experience in High Volume Industry - Such as Automotive OR Consumer Electronics OR Beverage Bottling OR other
- 4 year degree (technical degree is strongly preferred).
- MBA or Masters a plus.
- Prior Experience setting up a new Greenfield Site is preferred but not required.
- Experience with operational TPS and implementing Lean initiatives, 5s, Kaizen, kanban, JIT, Muda Management.
- Black Belt or green belt or six sigma experience is a plus.
- High energy, solid & good interpersonal skills and technically sound.
- Expertise in all aspects of running manufacturing operations including P&L, with additional experience in Engineering, Finance, Purchasing, Shipping, Logistics, Quality, ISO Certifications ISO 9000, EPA & Environmental - ISO-140001.
FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS of ORLANDO
For More Information about us, Visit: www.fpcor.com
For Additional Information, Please contact Stephanie Karaczun at 407-307-1500 Ext 123
FOR FASTEST CONSIDERATION, APPLY CONFIDENTIALLY
PLEASE PROVIDE DAYTIME MOBILE PHONE AND PREFER RESUME IN MSWORD FORMAT
Automotive, Director of Quality, Quality Manager, Beverage, Consumer Electronics Automotive, Plant Manager, vp, vice, president, Operations Manager, Manufacturing, Director of Manufacturing, Managing Director, Lean Manufacturing, JIT, Director of Quality, Vice President of Manufacturing, Manufacturing Manager, Manufacturing Engineering, TQP, TPM, mproduction manager, manufacturing manager,
$170,000.00 - $250,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, Other
Benefits, Stock etc.