Position: Disclosure/ ROI Specialist
Location: East End, Louisville KY
Duration: 3-6 month contract with potential of conversion to an FTE
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Our client is in need of a ROI Analysts to perform all duties related to processing patient, disability, research and insurance requests for disclosure. Must be completed in an accurate and timely manner and adhere to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and system policies and procedures. Functions in a technical role by ensuring and protecting customer privacy and security at all times.
- Previous ROI knowledge
- Working knowledge of HIPAA policies
- Prior experience handling medical records in a legal environment is a plus
- Must be detailed oriented, motivated to work, and tech savvy.
- Comfortable working with PDF files, excel, exporting files, etc.
- Responsible for handling requests from law offices
- Utilizes multiply electronic computer information systems both internally and externally to obtain correspondence related to disclosure of protected health information
- Understands how the various registration, billing and clinical systems interface to accurately obtain and produce patient health information within Epic
- Uses a comprehensive knowledge of Corporate HIPAA and ROI policies and procedures.
- Maintains Confidentiality and Privacy in regards to protected health information Able to use basic computer technology.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.