Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company's culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is currently seeking a Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager (HR) to join our team.
The Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager is responsible for supporting the development and mobilization of the D&I strategy across the company. Primary responsibilities include executing communications, education and learning opportunities that increase awareness and understanding of D&I, maximize retention of best practices, and improve employee engagement. The D&I Program Manager will work to implement an integrated D&I framework that supports organizational objectives by monitoring, evaluating and communicating progress against intended cultural and business outcomes. The ideal candidate will understand the business impact of D&I and help to identify the appropriate measures of success that align with business objectives.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Assist with development of targeted initiatives to foster a more inclusive environment
- Partner with Talent Management to embed D&I learning opportunities in existing and future learning pathways
- Work with Corporate Analytics to leverage data that will support D&I objectives and help drive business performance
- Collaborate with relevant business partners and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of the workplace culture by deploying key initiatives across the business
- Lead the coordination and management of all corporate social responsibility initiatives to strengthen employee engagement
- Provide additional guidance in cultivating storytelling experiences among our employees
- Lead the coordination and management of all summer internship program initiatives, including recruitment efforts, events, learning opportunities and team building experiences
- Stay abreast of current market trends and best practices that inform, align and engage team members
- Cultivate and leverage key industry relationships to maintain competitive advantage marketplace
- 3+ years of experience of managing projects/programs at an enterprise-wide level, ideally in areas of Diversity & Inclusion, Organizational Development or related area
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- Must possess demonstrated ability to collaborate and effectively lead projects/programs across departments with multiple stakeholders at various levels of leadership
- Demonstrated ability to influence change among peers and stakeholders based on employee feedback and industry best practices
- Ability to facilitate formal and informal learning opportunities with audiences of all skill and leadership level
- Strong, results-oriented mindset that initiates creative problem solving, high-quality decision-making and continuous improvement that drives positive business results
- Ability to understand priorities, take initiative and execute independently with precision
- Demonstrated genuine interest, curiosity and passion for people to create a more inclusive culture
- Flexibility to adapt to new priorities based on the company's business objectives and/or marketplace trends
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.