Do you think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating, driving positive change, and delivering awesome results? Are you passionate about innovation using technology? Do you want to change the status quo? Do you have a strong love of making things easier on yourself and others by automating the heck out of everything? If you answered yes to many of these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Our direct client is looking for a production designer that can produce and/or lead a team of in house and outsource labor while preparing and editing projects and training and innovating production systems. The ideal candidates are committed to excellence and continuously outperforming themselves. You will be trained in more engineering skills on more project types than any other firm can offer such as concrete, steel, wood, aluminum, plastics, fabrics, glass, product evaluations, field inspections, management, business operations, and more.
- Analyze configurations of basic structural components of a building or structure.
- Calculate each components' pressures, stresses and strains in relation to human use or environmental circumstances.
- Evaluate various materials to see how they will affect the structure and design accordingly.
- Liaison between clients, engineers and other designers to agree on methods to design safe components.
- Design drawings, calculations, specifications and computer models for clients.
- Utilize computers and computer-aided design (CAD) technology for simulation purposes.
- Document repetitive calculations and create a process for re-use in the future with the end goal of making the process more efficient. Communicate to the team.
- Develop new ideas and systems and analyze and improve existing ones.
- Assist and help engineers analyze, design, plan and research structural components to develop a safe support system.
- Assist other designers in complex projects or as needed.
- Change the world!