• 7+ years of IT experience with 3+ years demonstrated experience delivering B2B integrations
• Experience with design patterns, architectures and integration technologies that go beyond point-to-point integrations and allow for more reuse and flexibility
• Experience with setup/troubleshooting of communication (i. e. SFTP, AS2, HTTPS - SSL/TLS)
• Advanced experience with B2B/EDI terminology and data standards (X. 12, EDI, XML, JSON)
• Solid experience using Java, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, REST, SQL
• Ability to think outside the box, take initiative, facilitate and collaborate effectively with IT & business teams (including ability to communicate technology concept to business users)
• Ability to work independently, focus on details, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with vendors, business and IT partners
• Ability to understand the basic testing process, including: unit, integration, regression, defects, and rework. Higher understanding of the customer integration testing and rework processes.
• Hands-on experience with Sterling B2B Integrator highly preferred
• Experience with Sterling B2B Integrator frameworks, like Lightwell, preferred
• Experience with IBM Sterling Integrator Cluster environments, preferred
• Experience with Gentran, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure and IBMi(iSeries), a plus
• Certified Sterling B2B Integrator Developer Integration and API Associate, or similar, preferred
Knowledge of transportation industry, a plus
For fastest response contact directly at email@example.com or 904-997-9960.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design