Long-term contract opportunity in Jacksonville, FL!!
Long-term contract opportunity with a family-owned and operated global organization headquartered in Jacksonville, FL.
- Excellent knowledge in EDI domain.
- Strong understanding in XML and XSD mappings.
- This position involved EDI coding and development activities
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years of EDI analyst/ developer experience
The Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Developer is responsible for:
Writing code for new and existing applications and products, as well as providing support to our customer's installations. Interaction with customer and leadership team is frequent, requiring excellent communication skills.
• Development of new, modification of existing and testing of applications
• Evaluate and debug applications
• Analyze customer modification requests to determine programming changes in order to satisfy customer expectations
• Develop custom modifications and work with coordinator and/or customer to get it deployed to production
• Develop functional and technical specifications
• Perform data mapping
• Provide implementation support