Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Follows a defined project management methodology, accountable for the detailed planning of steps and resources needed to meet objectives.
- Monitors and prepares weekly status to ensure work is progressing to meet the deliverables on time and on or under budget.
- Manages multiple small, medium or large capital and non-capital projects simultaneously.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies IT's methodology and enforces project standards.
- Ensures that in-flight reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all projects.
- Minimizes IT s exposure and risk on projects. Solves conflicts and issues in a timely manner, escalating to manager as appropriate.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages project budget. Ensures quality control and forecasting for all projects.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to leadership. Telling their story in a concise manner.
- Provides leadership to multi-disciplinary teams, as well as manages work of outside consultants.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Operations Research, Public Health Administration, Revenue Cycle or other related field.
- PMP (Desired)
- 3+ years of information systems experience.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Project management experience in health care desired.
- Certification: PMI certification desired.
- Epic and/or Cerner experience desired.
- Revenue Cycle, Lab or Pharmacy experience preferred.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile mythologies preferred.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!