- Develop in an EIM environment, such as Open Text, Documentum or SharePoint.
- Develop custom power views, electronic forms, workflow scripts, helper applications, and migration utilities
- Write and troubleshoot SQL scripts.
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Analyze code and provide recommendations for improvements based on best practices.
- Contribute to all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing.
- Work closely with other developers to implement solutions to support planned functionality.