Title: ERP Data Analyst
Client Location: Remote- Client based in WA
Duration: 12 Month Contract- Positive Chance to Extend- Possible Conversion too!
Our client committed to advancing late-stage clinical trials and expanding the development of its portfolio both in and outside the U.S. to better the health of people with cancer is seeking a ERP Data Analyst to join their team as a fully remote resource! They are dedicated to expanding indications for three already approved cancer medicines and a pipeline of more than five new forms of therapy at various stages of preclinical and clinical testing. If interested or you know someone who could be a fit, please reach out to learn more!
This position is only available to candidates who can work under a w2 and who do not require current or future visa sponsorship.
The principal objective of the ERP Data Analyst is to maintain master data and transact inventory transactions in Oracle to ensure inventory accuracy. The individual will interact with Internal and External Manufacturing, Supply Operations, and Quality to ensure transactions are processed in a timely manner. The position requires solid technical foundation, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to work independently and raise issues as they arise.
- Manage day-to-day requests for transactional data entries in Oracle (goods issue, material movements, etc.).
- Set up and maintain GMP master data in Oracle (item masters, formulas, recipes, routings).
- Generate reports for upper management and internal customers.
- Ensure issues are effectively tracked and receive appropriate prioritization.
- Interface with internal customer groups to ensure transactions are being completed on time to ensure accurate inventory.
- Handle competing high priority time-sensitive user requests.
- Support Business Analyst and management as needed.
- • 1-5 years’ Oracle ERP experience
- Bachelor's degree in science or technology or related field
- Ability to thrive in a highly fast-paced, team-based organization
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Ability to analyze information and independently investigate issues
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Must possess the ability to interact regularly with people
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to identify a problem and drive the problem to resolution
- Preferred familiarity with GMP and good documentation practices
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!