ETL Data Analyst
Location: San Mateo, CA
6 month contract to hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
The ETL Data Analyst is responsible for the implementation and continued evolution of data queries, data stores, data warehouses, and data marts used for business analytic reporting. The data analyst will collaborate closely with both technical and business analysts to design, test, enhance and maintain these systems to propel business productivity.
- 8 Years Data analytics, Reporting & Agile methodologies (SQL Server, Business Objects, Data Services)
- BA/BS degree required
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Data Warehousing: Requires broad knowledge and experience in data warehousing (SQL, ETL, ODS, star schemas, OLAP, dimensional modeling, data profiling, data quality, etc.) and relational database experience; knowledge preferably MS SQL Server.
Assists with the design of data structures such as data marts, data warehouses, and data pipelines. Works with internal stakeholders to understand data sources and formats. Recommends improvements to data reliability, efficiency and quality. Tests, supports and maintains data structures.
Design and develop source to target mappings to support ETL process.
- Data Integration & Exporting: Designs and develops sources to target mappings to support ETL process. Consolidates and integrates data from various systems. Gathers business requirements for assessing information needs.
- Data Analysis & Reporting: Creates reports and queries to supports data analysis, statistical analysis, and predictive analytics. Collaborates with analysts and other team members to understand reporting needs. Identifies potential solutions and influences decision-makers. Verifies and reconciles data for accuracy and consistency using data profiling tools.
Please contact Bhavna Khanna at 925 627 4981 or email [email protected] for any questions