An opportunity with a leading specialty physician group in the Chicagoland area. They offer services in more than 60 specialty areas across 110+ locations. The current team includes more than 700 physicians and over 4,500 individuals who are helping transform healthcare for thousands of patients every day.
• Develop data solutions that involve latest Azure and AWS data technology solutions such as Azure Data Factory.
• Modernize legacy SSIS infrastructure and migrate to Azure Data Factory.
• Develop data warehouse solutions using a combination of proprietary Analytics development platform, Azure and AWS components.
• Builds data transformations with SSIS and other ETL tools including importing data from files, moving data from one database platform to another including Azure Cloud Databases (SQL Server and Synapse)
• Updates to multiple data management practices through system enhancements and process improvement projects as an integrated member of the project team.
• Hands-on support for multiple data clean-up efforts in support of data reporting accuracy.
• Documentation, style and formatting standards, of current system settings, permissions, integrations across multiple system environments.
• Reviews and summaries of release notes for overdue updates and supporting deployment of recently released updates to the system as an integrated member of the project team.
• Assessment of business processes and system suitability and configuration for features in use and those features available but not currently in use.
• Update and create training guides and desk reference files for clarity and process accuracy.
• Builds ETL components according to ETL specifications. The code must address performance, dependency, auditing, error handling, and data quality issues.
• Support post-deployment by debugging, fixing, and participating in maintenance.
• Create reports to meet business requirements and address data needs.
• Create Dashboard pages and metrics within the custom dashboard solution.
• Responsible for data integrity as well as the quality of data within the Dashboard presentation layer.
• Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
• Read and understand business requirements, write functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs, and build / unit/system test ETL code.