ETL/Data Stage Developer
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated ETL/Data Stage Developer in Peoria IL.
Job Title: ETL/Data Stage Developer
Expected Duration: 12 months
Location: Nashville, TN 37203
To keep the level of service provided by our team especially on the SFDC side of ETL. This resource would be able to work on ETL code both on the SFDC side and DW.
Typical Day: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Monday-Friday
A 4-year college or university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study preferred.
A minimum of 8 to 10 years of enterprise technology experience required.
Technical Skills Required
Required: IBM Data Stage development experience. Oracle SQL experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical projects, provide technical guidance, mentor team members, and work independently or as part of a team. Expert knowledge and ability to independently apply SDLC, ITSM or related methodologies. Expert knowledge and ability to independently apply two or more programming and/or scripting languages (e.g. Java, .NET, SQL, PL/SQL, PowerShell, Bash, etc.).
- Strong ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop technical systems strategy for core business procedures and operations.
- Expert ability to troubleshoot and recommend process changes that improve the overall implementation, maintenance and support of applications and/or technical infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of the relevant programming languages, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems and cross platform infrastructure components. Snowflake database experience.
- Experience with other ETL tools like snaplogic.
Soft Skills Required:
- Ability to work within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate future direction with leadership.
- Ability to provide training for others.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 93161 when responding to this ad.