Job Title: ETL Developer I
Job Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: 12+ Month Contract
For this position, my client requires a US Citizen. This position is W2, only.
My client is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers and they are seeking an ETL Developer I in Broomfield, CO. This person will help define design standards, assist with and create data loads related architecture and assist in technical design to help develops ETL mappings.
- Develop and maintain database systems to extract, cleanse, transform, load and maintain data
- Ensures compliance with industry best practices
- Performs code review
- Coordinates and develops process automation/job scheduling
- Perform testing, code review; Performs defect analysis.
- Will help design automation and overlay applications for a team of 10 - 13 people’s daily use.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Has knowledge of relevant ETL tools and target database.
- Has certifications or relevant job experience with
- MSFT SSIS
- Relevant work experience within SQL Data Warehouse environments a major plus