ETL Developer (IT -- Managed Care)
ETL Developers -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, MultiPlan is a trusted partner to over 700 healthcare payers in the commercial health, property and casualty, and government markets, and saves these companies more than $14 billion annually. Approximately 50 to 75 million people have access to MultiPlan's PPO provider networks, which comprise 1.4 million healthcare providers nationwide.
We are currently seeking an experienced ETL Developer to work in either our Rockville, MD office or Bedford, MA office. We offer competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, as well as a collegial workplace in a business-casual dress environment. You'll also find plenty of options for professional development and advancement with us. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
The Informatica ETL Developer will be part of the ETL team responsible for developing and deploying Informatica ETL solutions. Primary responsibility will be to work closely with the Data Architects and ETL Architect to implement ETL solutions for the organization using Informatica, create technical specification documents and create test plans. Also provide bi-weekly on call support for the data warehouse backend jobs.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Develop Informatica objects - mappings, sessions, and workflows based on the prepared low level design documents.
- Debug mappings and identify errors and error rows so that they can be corrected and re-loaded into a target system.
- Development and testing of SQL, PL/SQL and UNIX Shell scripting.
- Work with schedulers such as Control M to schedule ETL processes
- Requirements gathering, analyzing data, provide gap analysis and creating detail design documents and mapping documents.
- Performance tuning of Informatica Mappings, processes, and load routines.
- Technical coordination of cross-functional projects as assigned and interacts with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Provide off-hours and weekend support as needed.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.