CSI Tech is currently seeking an ETL Developer for an exciting remote opportunity!!!
Our client is a well established growing healthcare management company and the nation's leading provider of specialized solutions to the workers' compensation industry.
There is no sponsorship offered for this role. No C2C.
- Experience in creating technical design and implementing ETL solutions.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Work experience in data architecture environment.
- Experience with ETL design and development using tools such as Talend, HVR, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or SSIS equivalent.
- Experience with data warehouse development on a major RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL server, Snowflake).
- Experience with SQL/PL SQL, SQL query optimization.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, VBScript, Perl.
- Preferred experience in health and human services industry.
- Preferred experience with cloud-based data-warehousing
- Develops and implements ETL solutions that require analysis and research.
- Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
- Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead.
- May coach more junior technical staff.
- Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
- May consult with senior peers on certain projects.
- Typically requires 4+ years of ETL development experience.