Job Title: ETL Systems Analyst III
Job Location: Littleton, CO – 80120
Job Type: 12 month + contract
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage quality and timely deliverables produced by the offshore development team in accordance with project plans and service request promise dates.
- Monitor production processes, review reports and monitoring tools daily for data quality, performance and on time completion of processes.
- In some instances, respond to escalations during off hours.
- Design, develop, modify, test, implement, and document application changes/upgrades to meet business needs in partnership with our hosting Partner.
- Contribute to the overall planning of projects and issue resolution by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Follow documented procedures for configuring, maintaining, upgrading, testing, and coding the application/custom interface routines.
- Ensure best technical practices are followed for all enterprise software development.
- Effectively communicate of project plans, priorities, and program status within the team.
- Perform detailed tests and review developers work to ensure a high level of data quality.
- Direct and effectively teach effective coding techniques and best practices to other developers.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures.
- Develop, coordinate and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
- Monitor and document post-implementation problems revision requests.
- In this effort, raise issues to our hosting partner and work with them through issue resolution.
- Maps software functionality to business processes.
- Assist in making decisions on the utilization of software programming resources.
- Provide technical development and analytical support for Informatica ETL (cloud and power center).
- Review and test code and results developed by offshore resources.
- Assist in providing technical direction for future projects.
- Team Education and hosting partner cross training on ETL development as required.
- Assist the business team with BI reporting in conjunction with ETL workload.
- Ensure standard documentation requirements are met.
Additional Skills / Preferences:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field/equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of development experience with 5-7 years of that experience in designing, developing and supporting technical solutions for Informatica ETL Applications or equivalent Data Warehouse ETL applications.
- Must be proficient with the Informatica Power Center, as well as SQL, Unix, and Process Scheduler.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with BI reporting tools.
- Must have worked in environments using SDLC methodologies and standards.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Must have strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to be on call for night/weekend production support.
- Must have solid SQL development skills.
- Experience in Linux environment preferred.
- Prior experience with Manufacturing systems preferred.
- Experience on Oracle 10g/11g databases preferred.
- Cloud experience - preferred