Role/Title EWIS Harness Installation Design Engineer
Location Savannah, GA 31407
Duration 11 Months
- Required Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS.
- Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches.
- Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements.
- Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.
- Aerospace Experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required
- Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical is required
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area