Location: Denver, CO
Our client is a global asset management group that offers a range of financial products to individuals, intermediary advisors and institutional investors. Unlike most financial services organizations they are technology obsessed and are always investing in the newest and latest technologies. They have a work hard play hard culture where those who are most open to change are the ones who truly excel.
- Work with the team to design changes to Eagle PACE
- Research issues by: using the Eagle Pace screens, reviewing logs and data files, and by running SQL
- Perform unit and integration tests, as well as support UAT testing
- Experience working closing with business partners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work on multiple assignments, work independently and prioritize
- Develop uploaders
- Strong understanding on Data Mart configurations
- Work with Concurrent Matrix
- Work with User Administration
- Creating and Maintaining Best data rules for Security and Analytics.
- Work with Field Attributes
- Creating and maintaining Business Calendar
- Building Date Rules
- Creating jobs and scheduling them using Automation Center
- Setup workflows in Eagle Pace and Autosys
- 5 years+ in asset management technology
- 5 years+ as on Eagle PACE
- Strong Oracle PLSQL Skills
- 2+ years testing
- Experience with Autosys or comparable scheduler
- Unix shell scripting experience is preferred
- Informatica experience is preferred
- Worked on Eagle version 12 or higher
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- PC usage up to 100% of the time
- Office equipment such as telephone, fax and copier
- Cellular phone may be required
- May be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and may include weekend/evening/holiday hours
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!