Maintains detailed requirements and specifications for various electronic products. Develops detailed designs of limited scope. Conducts various methods of testing and analysis to support design. Gathers data for technical performance measures and performs basic analysis. Provides basic engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product. Conducts trade studies and literature research to support future product designs. Works under general supervision.
Assignments may deal with
• Reviewing supplier and partner qualification data.
• Circuit Analysis/Layout/Design/Manufacturing.
• FPGA design/development/integration.
• Perform Trade Studies/Modeling.
• Cross-functional coordination and integration.
• Develop Design Requirements and Plans.
• Provide Engineering Support to Supplier Management Procurement Activities.
• Perform Engineering Investigations and Troubleshooting Efforts.
• Develop and perform Acceptance Test Procedures.
• Test Automation for aircraft modifications.