- Required 5 years’ experience with EWIS regulation (25 CFR subpart H), 5 years’ experience with industry specifications SAE AS 50881, MIL-DTL-3899, AS 50151 and relevant FAA guidance.
- 3 years’ experience with Mentor Graphics Capital Harness System (CHS).
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.