We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
- Position Summary
Key Functions may include:
- Development of Engineering Installation Design Packages of Electronic Security Systems, including the creation of Block Diagrams, Riser Diagrams, Mounting and Wiring Details in AutoCAD.
- Create Project and Device schedules with the Engineering Installation Design Packages.
- Create Cable, Device, and Performance Verification Test Plans
- Assist in the Bids and Proposals process to capture new work
- Participate in site surveys during all phases of projects.
- Participate in Pre-Installation Testing and Checkout (PITCO) processes including System programming, integration testing, and equipment build outs.
- Assist various calculations; including but not limited to power, heat, voltage drop, conduit sizing and bandwidth.
- Assist with development of sequence of operations, compliance matrices and other project support documentation.