Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: Qualifications
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with seven to fifteen (7-15) years of aircraft design related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters of Science degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous CAD skills in creating wiring schematics/diagrams
- Good computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to walk to and from the flight line, work in aircraft hangar environment and board / exit aircraft.
- Must have a current, Active DOD Secret Clearance