- Plan, layout and revise detailed electrical schematics and system diagrams
- Utilize computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, AutoCAD.
- Design of point to point cable assemblies using Mil STD connectors at one or multiple ends.
- Create cable labeling drawings (cable installations)
- Contribute design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in electrical drafting/design
- Have experience in AutoCad. Solidworks Electrical experience a plus.
- Possess the skills to prioritize assignments and flexibility to adjust to changing priorities based on program needs.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with ASME Y14 and Mil Standards.