Creo Design Engineer Opportunity
1. Creo for sheet metal design (Cad test)
2. Utilized creo for electrical component layout
3. Utilized windchill
- Hands on experience on Creo 2.0 CAD tool
- Good exposure to Electrical component/Layouts in Control Box/ control panel
- Resource to discuss with customer electrical engineers and come up with multiple design concepts in Creo
- pro-cabling tool not a must but will make them more useful
- understands electromechanical controls/panels.
- Understand how breakers/contacts are used for controlling motors, understand the basics of sensors - pressure, temperature, flow, level, etc.
- Understand electrical diagrams for motors, sensors, heaters, switches, electronic components - sufficient to create electrical schematic drawings and then be able to develop wiring harnesses from these.
2+ years exp with CREO. Project, Windchill, Change Management, Product customization experience a plus
Fully experienced with Pro/ENGINEER (2 years minimum; current Wildfire build)
o Advanced Assemblies
o 3D Modeling
o Sheet Metal
o Panel design
Fully experienced with Windchill (2 years minimum)
o Document Management
o Change Management
o Bill of Materials
Interested and Qualified candidates only.
Please reply to Jim Russell at with updated resume and bullets with matching experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.