- Works as part of the Engineering Design Team to design and create drawings/documentation for electromechanical equipment.
Day To Day Responsibilities:
- Uses electrical Computer Aided Design (CAD) software (AutoCAD Electrical, Autodesk Inventor) to generate detailed electrical design drawings and documentation for cables, cable harnesses, schematics, wiring diagrams, wire lists and PCBs.
- Creates EBOMs (Engineering Bill of Materials) and assembly Work Instructions.
- Perform with electrical engineers to develop electrical designs meeting needs and codes.
- Develop accurate and precise product designs complying with recognized drafting standards, company practices, policies and procedures.
- Prepare electrical material requisitions and specifications.
- 5-10+ years of experience working with the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical products using 3D CAD software (Inventor).
- Knowledge of military standards and specifications is a plus.
- Associates Degree or College Degree preferred.