Want to be on the team that finds life on Mars??
Nationwide R&D engineering company that builds unique solutions for their customer's challenges, on Earth and in space is seeking two Electrical Engineer's to join their team in Southern California. The Engineers will supports projects for JPL and NASA with special focus on robotic equipment that will be searching for life on Mars!
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for development of electrical systems (concept through product test) for terrestrial and off world robotic sampling systems.
- Analyzing and defining system requirements
- Electrical systems design including analog/digital circuit design and analysis, embedded design, and power systems
- High Reliability Printed Circuit Board layout design Generating fabrication documentation and vendor specifications
- Board-level assembly and test including environmental testing
- Instrumentation systems configuration and testing support
- Developing budget and schedule inputs for Project Manager
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years working in avionic systems, embedded systems, motion control and/or electromechanical systems
- Digital, analog and embedded hardware design experience
- PCB layout and Schematic Capture
- Micro controller firmware development
- Familiarity with Altium
- Writing and maintaining design documentation
We are seeking individuals desiring long term career opportunities. Salary range will $80,000 to $100,000 and is negotiable based upon experience. For immediate consideration, please contact Kai Chauncey at (714) 347-1221.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.