The Electrical Engineer will be a member of the entire design team working to research, design, develop, and test electrical components and systems for manufacturing. The chosen candidate will have responsibility of total electrical systems development within the RV motorized industry - specifically, the diesel product line.
- Designs and maintains wire bundle assemblies, specifies electrical termination and installation components to enhance functionality, manufacturability and dependability of the manufactured product
- Designs electrical schematic drawings showing function and location of systems and sub-systems
- Analyzes, evaluates, tests and recommends electrical appliances, components, equipment and tools
- Plans and implements electrical projects establishing a measurable QA plan to reduce electrical warranty claims while working with manufacturing / production personnel to resolve electrical issues as they arise
- Develops and trains personnel to assemble, install, test and trouble shoot electrical equipment
- Communicates each committed change which impacts electrical form, fit and finish through an ECN notifying appropriate personnel
- Participates in documenting reliable methods and standards utilizing proven techniques to achieve excellence
- Supports prototyping activities to ensure designs are complete & assists manufacturing with implementation
-Electrical Design and Engineering experience
-Desire to work for an RV Manufacturer
-Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional team members
-Experience in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Engineering
- Experience working within the RV motorized industry
- Experience with both mechanical and electrical design
- Experience with Multiplexing (CAN Bus systems, etc.)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.