$75,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 22800
Our client company is an engineering firm who employs approximately 130 people in the Cincinnati area. They have experienced tremendous success over the past several decades and have never had a layoff. Due to our client's most recent success, they need to hire several technical professionals in their engineering group. This Electrical Engineer will enjoy the utmost job stability and opportunity for growth and career advancement, along with a great base salary, full benefits, extensive training and growth opportunities, and the ability to make an immediate impact and difference for the organization.
Main duties of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Prepare drawings for lighting control systems and low/medium voltage power distribution systems
- Design electrical systems for industrial and commercial facilities
- Proactively work with multi-discipline teams such as Architects, Project Managers, other Engineers, etc.
- Project management responsibilities, must be able to work through several projects simultaneously
Qualifications for the Electrical Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience designing electrical systems for industrial and commercial facilities
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of an organization
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.