BTE is seeking an Electrical Engineer that can design and implement electrical components and associated items for use in new BTE products. Supports electrical aspects of existing equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Design of electrical components and assemblies (printed circuit assemblies, cables, etc.)
* Develop embedded controller hardware and software (Orcad, Allegro, and C/C++ )
* Integration of electrical and mechanical systems
* Evaluating and specifying off-the-shelf components (motors, sensors, controls, etc.)
* Testing engineering prototypes and feasibility models
* Documenting designs (schematics, wiring diagrams, specification documents, etc.)
* Maintain designs and associated documentation with change order process
* Continuous value and reliability analysis of existing systems, redesign as appropriate
* Applying engineering solutions to quality and productivity problems in manufacturing
* Experience with ISO and electrical design documentation is a plus
Printed circuit design experience
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Creative/resourceful problem-solving skills
Self-motivated, results oriented, desire to learn
Excellent at prioritizing and managing self as a resource
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.