Location : Tucson, AZ
Duration : 12 Months(Contract)
Clearance required: Active Secret Clearance
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- RF seeker design, manufacture and test including familiarity of seeker components including antennas, transmitters, receivers and transceivers
- Digital and/or analog CCA design, integration and test
- The position may require frequent interaction with hardware subcontractors to oversee design, test and manufacturing activities.
- Candidates will be expected to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity, working under minimal supervision.
- Successful candidates should expect to be immersed in a fast-paced, team-based, and challenging technical environment where an individual with talent and initiative can stand out and thrive.
- Leading the integration and testing of Complex RF or Electrical subsystems
- Performing subsystem analyses including the characterization and modeling of electrical subsystems
- Troubleshooting hardware and process issues down to CCA and/or component levels
- Resolution of issues on production lines and in testing (including suppliers)
- Failure analysis / root cause determination and corrective action implementation