- Design, build, and test electronics, electrical systems, and electrical equipment, such as electric motors or navigation systems
- Will be tasked with designing new engine products and improving existing systems of products.
- Responsible for creating all the standards and specifications, such as manufacturing blueprints, which the production staff reads and carries out.
- Ensure that all systems or products meet safety and design standards.
- Troubleshooting and corrective action as needed
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology- Depending on exp other degrees may be accepted
- 0-2 yrs of wire harness or electrical system design from working experience, projects, or internships
- Must be able to communicate and work hands on with a dynamic team of engineers
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.