Role/Title Electrical Engineer
Location Savannah, GA 31407
Duration 11 Months
- As part of the Completions Engineering Electrical Definition Team:
- Define and create Build Lists of interior components for aircraft
- Evaluate customization requests for engineering and manufacturing feasibility
- Analyze models to determine asset re-use or new custom engineering requirements
- Support evaluation and determination of certification strategy of aircraft
- Experience in the design of electrical components of aircraft Interior Furnishings and equipment preferred
- CATIA V5 / SmarTeam preferred
- Experience using CHS/EHI tools a plus
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues.
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field.
- Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities.
- Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule.
- Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results.
- Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative