Duration : 4 months (Temp to Direct)
Hours: 1st 7:30-5:00
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
• Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Interacting with customers to interpret their needs and requirements.
• Conducting design of electrical engineering, parameters and review.
• Providing guidance and review of electrical engineering principles application to operation problems and requirements.
• Preparing documented design inputs.
• Reviewing design inputs and engineering drawings.
• Proven working experience as a Project Engineer
• Knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD/Solidworks
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision making ability and leadership skills
• Time management and organization skills
• Background in both DOD and commercial programs
• Knowledge of cost accounting
• Understanding of principles of Electromagnetic radiation
• Experience with radar applications
• Experience with composite materials
• Experience with CATIA software
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience.