Hiring for a Senior Electrical Engineer!
Our client is seeking Senior Electrical Engineer to join the team responsible for the design, development, production, integration and life cycle support of the Common Weapon Launcher (CWL) and related systems onboard U.S. Navy submarines. The CWL system controls the launch of payloads from submarine Vertical and Horizontal Launching Systems. The CWL team works with the Navy, internal production staff, and representatives from other companies that provide companion systems and services to ensure CWL systems meet all requirements, are delivered on time and function properly both in a laboratory environment and onboard U.S. Navy submarines. This person will be involved in leadership activities. They will be involved in taking initial designs into the production phases.
Must be eligible for a US Security Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of CWL systems and components
• Coordinate all activities across multiple engineering disciplines relating to design, procurement, and production of Engineering Development Systems (EDM)
• Develop technical presentations, recommendations, and written communications to explain designs to program management and the Navy customer team
• Interact with customers at technical levels
• Create Hardware Configuration Item (HWCI) specifications for developed hardware and allocate test methodology to meet each requirement
• Develop tester designs and test procedures for Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Environmental Qualification Testing (EQT)
• Develop system level design documentation
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years experience.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working with customers
- DoD Experience
-Lead Engineer experience
- Interconnecting Drawings
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.