The chosen Electrical Engineer will be responsible for supporting new & existing products with current manufacturing processes and creating new designs. This candidate will have responsibility of total electrical systems development along with the Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Electrical support for plant, including troubleshooting, vendor issues, warranty issues, as well as sales support.
- Electrical print generation, up to and including as built wiring schematics, new print generation, overflow print generation from other engineering projects, updating and managing schematic books, sales print requests, warranty print requests, as well as updating older prints on file.
- Research and development for electrical system or components.
- Cost reduction and improvement for aspects of electrical systems and components.
- Troubleshoot and repair buses that have complex electrical issues for shipment.
- Design electrical components and oversee the manufacturing process form initial design through production.
- Support for the entire division concerning electrical systems and components. Has the ability to delegate projects or functions to the design engineering team.
- Manages research and development with regards to electrical systems and components. Works with other engineers to ensure the success of R & D projects.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.