Job Title: Electrical Engineer 1
Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
Duration: 06 Months
- Individual contributor working under direction of technical leadership.
- Begin to acquire product domain knowledge.
- Plan, analyze, design, test and document hardware of limited complexity generally in one functional area under guidance of more senior engineer.
- Begin to understand and utilize internal processes and tools for the development of hardware.
- Analysis - Understands elementary problem-solving techniques.
- Cooperation - Understands the value of cooperating with coworkers.
- Dependability - Clients basic rules, policies, and procedures.
- Drive - Understands the value of approaching work with enthusiasm.
- Judgment - Appreciates The importance of basing decisions on factual information and sound logic.
- Listening - Understands fundamental communication styles and techniques.
- Relationships - Understands the importance of remaining compassionate and empathetic when dealing with the problems of others.
- Writing - Understands the importance of clear and concise business writing.
Electrical Engineer position on the Sustaining Engineer Team.
Responsibilities would include problem resolution on released products either in production or in the field, completing derivative design work, resolving issues due to component obsolescence, supporting the production floor with electrical design issues.