As an Electrical Engineer the candidate will have the responsibility of electrical system design and engineering of equipment projects. This includes assisting in assembling and testing machines and equipment under the guidance of a senior Electrical Engineers and the Director of Operations.
- Assure that all schematics, drawings, documentation, or any other source of technical information is available in its most current format to the rest of the organization
- Properly maintain, archive or otherwise protect the organization's technical information.
- Specify, design, and test equipment and systems to the meet all organizational goals, customer requirements, applicable government standards and guidelines
- Panel modeling- (design/layouts) of panels using AutoCAD/AutoCAD electrical
- Wiring to the PLC's
- 75% on the floor- Assisting with floor assembly, checking parts etc. based on drawings/layouts
** This is a very hands on role, they expect a candidate to be okay with going 'outside his/her job description'
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or other related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience with AutoCAD for design of electrical schematics and panel layouts
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical is highly preferred
- Familiar with setting up/experience with VFD's
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.