Now Hiring For Electrical Engineers
Will work and collaborate with a dedicated team of engineers and designers from North America and India to ensure on time and on budget execution of the electrical engineering tasks on the project.
Will be working with the Project Lead Engineer to manage and steer the project toward successful completion throughout all phases of the project including engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, and commissioning/startup; while complying to company standards, project requirements, and applicable codes. Specific responsibilities will include:
* Support Lead Engineer in discussions with customers. Resolve technical issues and provide input for change requests as needed. Responsible for change management and revision control for the project including communication of customer changes to the appropriate team disciplines and ensure such changes are considered throughout each stage of design, approval and construction.
* Interact directly with the client and other internal/external stakeholders to manage expectations and deliver projects with highest quality. Interact directly with the engineering resource support in India for all project execution tasks.
* Review project specifications and incorporate requirements into the design and equipment / procurement specifications.
* Take ownership of the P&ID's and the integration of the project across electrical engineering. Perform design and develop documents including Single Line Diagrams, IO Lists, Electrical Schematics, Loop diagrams, Logic diagrams, Panel Layout Diagrams, DCS and PLC Architectures, Instrument Location and Installation Designs.
* Develop control system architecture for PLC and HMI systems and select appropriate hardware. Develop panel layouts. Develop the I&C portion of P&ID's. Attend P&ID review and HAZOP meetings with internal teams and customers.
* Develop Bill of Material and process through SAP. Interface with suppliers for preliminary costing, instrument component selection, and submittal document review. Interface with customers regarding I&C designs and submitted design documents.
* Understand and assess project specific area classification requirements and apply correct technologies.
* Support commercial engineers, as well as to other engineers within the team to develop their technical and commercial expertise.
* Support project execution through review of the control documents, engineering drawings, and manuals for projects. Support plant commissioning and performance testing. Document lesson learned from issues during commissioning and provide feedback to Engineering teams and PM.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.