Location : El Segundo, CA
Duration : 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Active Security Clearance Required
- Client’s Secure Information Systems (SIS) produces the highest security encryption products to protect classified data and computing resources from cybersecurity attacks.
- With more than 100 NSA certified products, SIS solutions protect warfighter communication over land, sea, air and space.
- Perform design concept definition, requirements analysis, resource/tool/equipment identification and schedule development
- Responsible for architecture design and design specification document
- Perform design entry in RTL in VHDL or Verilog and functional verification in Modelsim or Questa simulation tool
- Conduct hardware design demo and participate or lead design reviews
- Perform logic synthesis, static timing analysis and place & route in Xilinx or Altera design flow
- Responsible for documentation of design and test bench codes and verification procedures
- Maintain a record of the projects and control over the various configurations of the projects
- Maintain an effective means of communication among the intra-department and inter-department personnel
- provide adequate design debug assistance to software and Integration and Test department during firmware, software and system integration and test
- Preparation of requirement specification, design description, simulation plan, test plan, test report and design descriptions related documents